tool and ingrediants:
old trophies from thrift shop
electric frying pan
craft supplies: glue, glitter, ribbons, pipe cleaners and random bits of candy.
- grate the wax with the cheese grater
- put the water in the electric frying pan and turn it on.
- put the pot in the water and dump a bunch of chocolate into it.
- put a bunch of wax into the chocolate (wax is used so that the chocolate doesn't melt when you hold the statues)
- stir it around until it is all melted.
- keep an eye on the consistency, adding more chocolate or more wax as needed. too much wax will make it runny.
- if the pot is deep enough, dip the trophies, or use the coffee mug to scoop up the mixture and pour it over the trophies.
- allow trophies to dry
- decorate with craft supplies.
- give it to your favourite show.