14 October 2008

Making the Awards

Today we dipped 41 trophies into a chocolate/wax mixture and then decorated them with random crafty stuff: ribbons feathers, glitter, stars. It went off without a hitch; no sinks were clogged this time (sorry Parkdale PS).

The big issue today was all about eating chocolate. Everybody wanted to. It was torture: the smell of melted chocolate was strong and it did look so tasty but because wax has a higher melting point, even if you dipped your finger in and put some on your tongue (I tried), the wax would immediately harden and you tasted nothing. Hahahahahaha! So DIABOLICAL!!! Chocolate that cannot even be tasted!!!! MWA HA HA, I AM AN EVIL GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

photos of the awards to follow